ACT Trade LOGISTICS & Transport
ACT Trade established in 1986 by Mr. Selim NURLU in Mersin/Turkey, started to operate throughout Asia, Europe, America and Middle East as a shipping agent in transit & local transportation sector specialized in chartering fuel tankers and chemical carriers and in 1989, the company became a direct contractor and a project cargo forwarder.
Our major goals that include ongoing communication with our customers to meet the demand and building long term solid business relations with our partners make us one of the leading international transportation companies.
We design, implement and operate customer oriented, door-to-door contract logistics, procurement and freight management solutions for large and medium sized national and multi-national companies.
Our freight management services cover all air, ocean and road transport requirements supported by customs brokerage and value added services.
Our offices are based in Turkey, Georgia and United Kingdom.
- Deliver Environmentally Responsible Client Services
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Freight Security
- Air & Ocean Cargo Insurance
- Our highly efficient customs brokerage
- Clearance and compliance service
- We ensure complete security